I have to say that I am so glad it is Friday! I usually only say that on a work week, but this week has been rough!
1) Swimming Lessons: Andrew (my 4 year old) took 3 days of swimming lessons this week! He is doing really well!
2) I only went to my classroom once this week, but I did accomplish some organization with my posters!
3) We are not going on any big vacations this summer, but we are planning a trip to the mountains for our Fall Break! I have been looking at cabins all day!
4) So, now to the rough part of the week! On Tuesday night, I came down with the dreaded stomach virus. UGH! I rarely get sick during the summer. I have had this same virus 3 times this year! WHAT?
5) Then this morning, Andrew got it! He only got sick once, but has been feeling pretty puny until just recently. I quarantined him to this chair for the day. Notice the trash can? Yuck!
I am looking forward to hopefully no one else getting sick!!